The Ryno Tub chair is part of our furniture range from Pineapple, which with a unique design and quality is aimed at use in challenging environments. The range is large and wide and caters to many needs in, among other things. patient beds and common rooms. With the unique design and colours of the chair, they contribute to a normalised and safe everyday life for patients and staff.
The quality and durability of our products means that we can offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Durable construction of durable polyethylene provides excellent strength
- Heavily weighted to 60 kg ensures the chair in relation to accidental use
- Ergonomically designed armrests that help stand and sit
- Anti-bacterial material provides protection throughout the product – not just on the surface
- Water-resistant, UV-stabilized chairs suitable for outdoor use
- Strength and stability tested (BS EN 16139: 2013 level 2).
- The 10 mm thickness and elastic construction of Ryno products in one piece means that we are able to offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Complies with fire safety standards UL94 HB and British Standard 5852: 2006 ignition source 5
- Strength and stability tested for 300,000 cycles of serious contract use (BS EN 16139: 2013 level 2)
- Upholstered seat cushion (this option is not suitable for outdoor use)
- Lightweight model (18 kg)
- Choose from 10 colors
- Floor-fixing solution can be selected when ordering
- Clutch brackets for coupling of chairs can be selected when ordering
For further information and knowledge about our furniture, please contact Cornelia Løvenskjold at firstname.lastname@example.org,direct phone 26804848 or 44971188.