Ryno stool is part of our furniture range from Pineapple, which with a unique design and quality is aimed at use in challenging environments. The range is large and wide and caters to all needs in, among other things. patient beds and common rooms. The unique design of the stool and the wide range of colours contribute to a normalised and safe everyday life for patients and staff.
The quality and durability of our products means that we can offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Durable construction of durable polyethylene provides excellent strength
- Heavily weighted to 50 kg ensures the chair in relation to accidental use
- Anti-bacterial material provides protection throughout the product – not just on the surface
- The stool withstands water and UV rays, making it suitable for outdoor use
- The stool is designed to be difficult to stack and to let rainwater drain off
- Strength and stability tested (BS EN 16139: 2013 level 2).
- The 10 mm thickness and elastic construction of Ryno products in one piece means that we are able to offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Complies with fire safety standards UL94 HB and British Standard 5852: 2006 ignition source 5
- Strength and stability tested for 300,000 cycles of serious contract use (BS EN 16139: 2013 level 2)
For further information and knowledge about our furniture, please contact Cornelia Løvenskjold at email@example.com,direct phone 26804848 or 44971188.