Portobello is a series of tables designed with high security and can withstand extreme use.
The tables are designed for challenged environments and are among other things. characterized by having a high weight, so they are difficult to move around on, rounded worktops and a safe construction. The Portobello range contains both high and low tables and is thus ideal to use as dining tables and coffee tables.
- Square worktop with rounded corners
- Extreme construction, including characterised by the use of unavailable safety screws and bolts and no visible staples;
- Conical design
- Hard to manoeuvre, move and lift
- Fully padded sides with double sewn seams for increased strength.
- The worktop is easy to clean for optimal hygiene
- Soft radiated corners for increased safety
- MDF or KYDEX® countertops: Ensures easy cleaning and a scratch and heat resistant surface.
- All fastenings hidden
- Standard weight 135 kg
THE TABLE IS OFFERED WITH THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- KYDEX top, Armouren top, 15mm compact laminate top
- Table top shape: Round, square with rounded corners or hexagonal
- Color on the base: black, dark gray, basalt gray, white, sand
- Tabletop color:
- KYDEX: White, tin
- LAMINATE: all Teal standard wood coatings
SEE MORE ABOUT THE DIFFERENT FLAVORS:
- TAPO01X – Portobello extreme dining table with soft square top
- TAPO03X Portobello extreme dining table with double pedestal and rectangular top.
- TAPO05X Portobello square extreme coffee table.
- TAPO04X Portobello Circular Extreme Coffee Table.
For further information and knowledge about our furniture, please contact Cornelia Løvenskjold at email@example.com,direct phone 26804848 or 44971188.