The Roku chair with a padded seat has a modern and durable design that can be used in challenged environments.
The design is ergonomic and ensures good seating comfort. The core is multi-edged, moulded in one piece and highly resistant by heavy-handed use. The chair is designed without ligature points and sharp edges. The padding is mounted without the possibility to store things in creases or seams. The chair weighs 30 kg. difficult to move around or lift. The chair is also available in variants with increased weight.
The chair can be supplied with a matching table, different upholstery and in different weight classes, depending on the environment in which the chair is to be used.
- Full design
- Ergonomically designed back and armrests provide excellent support and comfort
- Suitable for use in multiple environments – indoors and outdoors
- Surface that makes it easy to clean and ensure good hygiene
- High weight to reduce abuse and maximize safety
- The hexagonal shape makes the chair anti-ligature and the design is with rounded edges and without sharp corners
- The material withstands cleaning with Excellent Chemical Resistance
- The chair has been tested against BS EN 16139: strength and stability in 2013; serious abuse, BS5852 CLause 12IS5 (crib 5)
IN THE SAME SERIES YOU WILL FIND:
- Roku standard, 30 kg.
- Roku standard, 50 kg.
- Roku standard, 70 kg. (item No. Teal-TSRK21-70)
- Roku with upholstered seat
- Roku fully padded
- Roku table, 30 kg.
- Roku table, 50 kg. (item No. Teal-TARK21-50)
- Roku table, 70 kg. (item No. Teal-TARK21-70)
For further information and knowledge about our furniture, please contact Cornelia Løvenskjold at email@example.com,direct phone 26804848 or 44971188.