The Roku table is very suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
The table is part of the Roku series which is an innovative, hexagonal, rotational design. In the series you will find a wide selection of chairs and tables designed by Ben Grafton with anti-ligature properties.
Like the chairs, the tables are weighted and thus suitable for challenged environments – out and outside.
The table weighs in the standard version 30 kg. It is also available in heavier versions of both 50 and 70 kg., making it difficult to move around or lift.
- Full design
- Suitable for use in multiple environments – indoors and outdoors
- Surface that makes it easy to clean and ensure good hygiene
- High weight to reduce abuse and maximize safety
- The hexagonal shape makes the chair anti-ligature and the design is with rounded edges and without sharp corners
- The material withstands cleaning with Excellent Chemical Resistance
- The chair has been tested against BS EN 16139: strength and stability in 2013; serious abuse, BS5852 CLause 12IS5 (crib 5)
IN THE SAME SERIES YOU WILL FIND:
- Roku standard, 30 kg.
- Roku standard, 50 kg.
- Roku standard, 70 kg. (item No. Teal-TSRK21-70)
- Roku with upholstered seat
- Roku fully padded
- Roku table, 30 kg.
- Roku table, 50 kg. (item No. Teal-TARK21-50)
- Roku table, 70 kg. (item No. Teal-TARK21-70)
For further information and knowledge about our furniture, please contact Cornelia Løvenskjold at email@example.com,direct phone 26804848 or 44971188.